Cookbook:Almond Fudge Brownies
|Almond Fudge Brownies|
Almond fudge brownies are any almond lover's prime recipe for fudge brownies.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in oil and milk.
- Blend in eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in vanilla and almond extract (or almonds).
- Mix in cocoa and flour.
- Spread into greased 10.5 x 7-inch cake pan.
- Bake for 28–30 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out with no more than moist crumbs.
- Allow to cool completely.
Notes, tips, and variations edit
- Be cautious of overcooking; brownies may be dry if overcooked.
- Use a toothpick to check the brownies after 28 minutes