|Time||1 hour 30 minutes|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
||1 square (200 g)
|Servings Per Recipe:
|Amount per serving
|Calories from fat
20-ingredient brownies is a dessert containing 20 ingredients. It is adapted from recipe from the YouTube channel Tasty.
- 11 oz (310 g) chocolate
- 11 oz (330 ml / 1⅓ cups) heavy cream, heated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Flaky salt to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F). Line a 33 x 23 cm (13 x 9-inch) baking pan with parchment.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave using 30-second bursts. Leave it to cool.
- Beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl until combined.
- Beat in the eggs, salt and vanilla, then beat in the melted chocolate.
- Fold in the flour and cocoa, then the chopped chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the topping by beating the cheeses in a medium-sized bowl until soft.
- Beat in the sugar and vanilla, then beat in the egg and milk.
- Take the brownie out of the oven after the 25 minutes of baking.
- Pour the mixture over the brownie and bake for a further 30 minutes.
- Take the brownie out of the oven and leave it to cool.
- Make the ganache by mixing together the chocolate, hot cream and salt in a bowl until melted.
- Pour the ganache over the brownie and chill in the fridge for at least a few hours until set.
- Sprinkle the brownie with a light sprinkle of salt.
- Trim the brownie and cut into 15 squares.