Books on this shelf deal with geometry: the branch of mathematics concerned with questions of size, shape, relative position of figures, and with properties of space.
The following 16 related categories may be of interest, out of 16 total.
- Book:Algebraic Geometry (4 pages)
- Book:Conic Sections (14 pages)
- Book:Crystallography (1 page)
- Book:Descriptive Geometry (38 pages)
- Book:Differential Geometry (11 pages)
- Book:General Geometry (2 pages)
- Book:Geometry (1 cat, 70 pages)
- Book:Geometry Course (19 pages)
- Book:Geometry for Elementary School (1 cat, 44 pages)
- Book:High School Geometry (19 pages)
- Book:High School Trigonometry (1 cat, 28 pages)
- Book:Hyperbolic Geometry (2 pages)
- Book:Intuitive Trigonometry (1 cat, 11 pages)
- Book:Programmed Math (16 pages)
- Book:Projective Geometry (6 pages)
- Book:Trigonometry (1 cat, 144 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Geometry"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.