Cookbook:Zelenchukova Supa (Bulgarian Vegetable Soup)
- Put the diced celery and carrots into salt boiling water together with the finely cut cabbage and peppers.
- When soft, add the diced potatoes.
- Boil the diced beetroot.
- Stew the finely chopped onion until soft, then add the flour, paprika and grated tomatoes.
- Add the mixture to the boiling vegetables and boil for another half hour.
- Add the beetroot at the end.
- Thicken with an egg beaten in yogurt.
- Serve with finely chopped parsley and grated kashkval (yellow cheese).