|Servings||1 cake, about 70 columns of cake (depending on the size of your waffle-iron) You can also cut it a different way too.|
|Energy||68556.848 kJ per cake|
|Time||1½-3 hours (plus sevaral hours of waiting)|
|Note||Requires hot specific tools.|
|If you want a high cake double or triple the mixture. Your cakes size may vary on how much ingredients you put in and how big is your waffle-iron.|
A waffle cake is a cake for cream and waffle lovers:
- 200 grams of butter
- 6 raw eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of flour
- 150 grams of butter
- One can of sweetened condensed milk, about 390 grams
Main recipe: Cookbook:Rectangular, thin waffles
- Crack open the 6 eggs onto the mixing bowl then pour the sugar into the mixing bowl with the eggs.
- Mix the eggs and sugar while pouring the flour into the mixing bowl.
- Then, melt the butter (200g) in a microwave on a bowl. Once melted carefully take the bowl out of the microwave. (The bowl is hot!)
- Mix the melted butter, sugar and flour.
- Read the manual to your waffle iron. (if you haven't already)
- Heat up your waffle-iron how much minutes your manual says to heat it up.
- Pour one ladle (or how much your waffle-iron can take) of the mixture on the waffle iron.
- Wait about 2 minutes or once you think the waffle is ready. (medium brown)
- Repeat step 7 and 8 until your mixture runs out.
The waffles should not be thick, I recommend you use a rectangular waffle-iron therefore they are rectangular.
- Boil your sweetened condensed milk (SCM).
- Do not open the can of SCM until you are comfortable to touch the can, if you don't wait, the hot SCM will explode out of the can which is very painful.
- Mix the boiled SCM with the cream's butter. (150g)
Putting it all togetherEdit
- Put one waffle down on foil and spread the cream on it, then cover with another waffle.
- Repeat this until waffles and cream run out.
- Put it in the fridge for several hours.
- Cut up your cake on the lines made by the waffle-iron and make about 70 columns of cake.
- Enjoy and share with friends and family!