Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
|Energy||6494.348 kJ (for this recipe: 10-15 waffles)|
These waffles can be served straight away or used to make waffle cake.
For about 10–25 waffles:
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 200 g butter, melted
- Rectangular waffle-iron for making thin waffles
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, and add the sugar.
- Gradually stir the flour into the egg mixture. Then, gradually mix in the melted butter.
- Heat the waffle iron according to the manufacturer's directions until it is ready.
- Ladle a sufficient amount of batter onto the waffle iron—it should just barely cover the surface. Close the iron, and cook until the waffle is medium-brown (about 2 minutes). Remove the cooked waffle from the iron.
- Repeat the waffle cooking process until you have used up all the waffle batter.
- Serve waffles on their own, or use to make waffle cake.