Cookbook:Vanilla Fudge II
If you think vanilla fudge is good, wait until you try this fancy fudge recipe.
- Line a baking tray with foil (extending it beyond the tray), and grease it up with some butter.
- In the saucepan combine the sugar, milk, and butter.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 5 minutes after reaching the boiling point, stirring the mixture constantly so it doesn’t burn.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Add the marshmallow crème, white chocolate, pecans, and the vanilla extract. Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Pour into the tray, and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate until firm, then cut into pieces.