Cookbook:Vanilla Fudge I
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Confections | Fudge
The delicious treat from heaven made easy for you to make at home.
- 3 cups white sugar
- ½ cup corn syrup
- 1¼ cups condensed milk
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a deep tray with grease-proof paper.
- Combine the white sugar, syrup, condensed milk and butter together in the saucepan.
- Cook on a medium level of heat on the stove and bring to boil. Stirring constantly (so it doesn’t burn), cook for five minutes after it reaches boiling point.
- Remove the fudge from the heat and beat in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the fudge into the tray and leave to cool until set.
- Cut fudge into pieces.