Cookbook:Tisane ma Louisa
|Tisane ma Louisa|
Tisane ma Louisa (شاي ماء لويزة, Louisa's Water Remedy Tea) is an Algerian herbal remedy tea.
- 2g of dried verbana leaves (around 3tsp)
- 250ml of water
- Half a lemon (freshly squeezed)
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Heat the water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the verbena leaves to the boiling water.
- Let the verbena leaves steep in water for about ten minutes.
- Stir the leaves in the water (attempt to crush them as small as possible), strain out the leaves.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar. Your tea is ready.