Cookbook:Three Bean Confetti Salad
|Three Bean Confetti Salad|
|Time||What? 10 minutes?|
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8¾-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14½-ounce) can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic, undrained
- ½ cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, mix together beans, corn, tomatoes, Italian salad dressing, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.