|Category||Herbs and spices|
Suya spice, also called yaji spice, is a West African spice blend made primarily of garlic powder, onion powder, ginger, bouillon, paprika, chili pepper, and peanut powder. It may also contain uda and/or ehuru. It is commonly used in Nigerian street food, such as suya skewers.
- Weber, Shannon. "Suya spice just might be your new favorite spice blend". Feast Magazine. Retrieved 2023-05-03.
- "West African Suya Spice Blend". McCormick. Retrieved 2023-05-03.
- "How To make Suya Spice - Chef Lola's Kitchen". 2022-02-28. Retrieved 2023-05-03.
- "Nigerian Suya Spice Recipe". The Spruce Eats. Retrieved 2023-05-03.
- Uguru, Chichi (2019-01-30). "Homemade Suya Spice | Yaji Spice two ways". My Diaspora Kitchen. Retrieved 2023-05-03.