|Time||Prep: 25-45 minutes Baking: 60 Minutes|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Desserts
- Pillsbury pie crust
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup water
- ⅔ cup sugar
- Place your strawberries in a saucepan and add water, sugar, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until thick and syrupy.
- Arrange the pie crust in a pie pan (unless the pie crust comes with a pan). Pour filling into the pie crust.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 60 minutes or until golden brown. Remove pie, and let it cool.
- Serve with whipped cream on top.