|Time||Prep: 25-45 minutes Baking: 60 Minutes|
Strawberry pie is a dessert that mainly consists of strawberries.
- Pillsbury pie crust
- 1 cup of sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup of water
- ⅔ cup of sugar
- 1 table spoon of lemon juice
- Whipped cream (topping)
1) Cut off stems and leaves from the strawberries and cut them in half.
2) Place your strawberries in a saucepan and pour water, sugar, and lemon juice.
3) Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until thick and syrupy.
4) Arrange the pie crust on a pie pan (unless the pie crust comes with a pan).
5) Pour filling in the pie pan.
6) Bake in the oven at 350°F for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Take out pan and let it cool.
8) You may serve with whipped cream on top.