A Spinach Salad recipe I originally got from my mother.
- Chop the eggs and add to the spinach in a large bowl.
- Slice the red onion and add to spinach.
- Combine all ingredients for the dressing. Mix well.
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad, mix, and top with vegetarian bacon strips or bacon bits.
- When mixing the salad, the egg yolks will tend to crumble and disappear into the salad - this is normal.
- Add the dressing and bacon bits at the last minute.
- If you can't find Worcestershire sauce, you can use soy sauce in a pinch.