- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice, masala and salt for 1 hours.
- In a large pot, fry the marinated chicken in canola oil until golden brown (5-7 minutes).
- Remove the chicken from the pot and cut into pieces.
- Into the remaining oil put the onions, red chili powder, turmeric, paprika and coriander powder, and sauté until wilted.
- Put in the tomatoes, ginger and garlic and cook till the tomatoes are mashed.
- Put the ketchup, soysauce, fried chicken pieces, green chiles and green peppers in the pot and simmer until peppers are soft and chicken is cooked fully.
- Serve over steamed rice (suggested)