Last modified on 2 May 2007, at 14:59
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice, meat masala and salt for 2 hours.
- Fry the marinated chicken until it loses all the water.
- Into 3 tablespoons of the remaining oil put the red chilli powder, turmeric, and coriander powder, and sauté till they turn brown.
- Put in the onions and sauté till wilted.
- Put in the tomatoes, ginger and garlic and cook till the tomatoes are mashed.
- Pour in the sauces and simmer.
- Put in the fried chicken and the green chillies and simmer.
- Put in the green paprika and remove when the green peppers begin to soften.