- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Sauté ground meat with onion. When cooked through, mix in spaghetti sauce and seasoning.
- Combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream; mix well.
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
- Spray 3-quart dish with cooking spray.
- Layer half the spaghetti noodles on the bottom of the dish.
- Spoon cheese mixture on top of noodles.
- Layer remaining noodles on top of cheese mixture.
- Spread meat mixture on top of second noodle layer.
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 30 minutes until bubbly and heated through.