- Boil water in a pot.
- Gradually mix the semolina flour into the boiling water, stirring with a spatula until it forms a smooth and lump-free dough.
- Add a little water as necessary, and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve with your soup of choice.
- Boil water proportional to your desired amount of semolina.
- Gradually stir the semolina flour into the boiling water with a spatula. Stop adding semolina flour when you can no longer stir easily.
- Stir the semolina mixture vigorously to eliminate any lumps.
- Once you have a smooth mixture, add a small amount of water to bring it to the desired consistency. Cover the pot, and cook for about 3 minutes.