- Steam the potatoes and peas separately.
- Cut the onions into small slices.
- Pour some olive oil into a frying pan.
- Add onions and cut green hot chillies and sauté the onions until they turn transparent.
- Add the vegetables and sauté them while stirring, until they are completely cooked.
- Add mint leaves and coriander leaves (cilantro).
- Mix flour with water to make a stiff dough and add one tablespoon of cooking oil with a pinch of table salt. Knead it well.
- Roll into even-sized balls and roll them out into circles using a rolling pin.
- Cut into 12 semi-circles.
- Place the vegetable mixture onto the dough and fold on three sides to make into a cone shape.
- Deep fry until it becomes solid.
Note: Multiple variations are possible for filling. Lamb and other meats work well with samosa, as do peppers, rice, and mince (keema).