Cookbook:Rosemary Garlic Pork Roast
- 1 boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 cup chop rub
- Cider vinegar, as needed
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 5 cloves garlic
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Generously brush pork with cider vinegar. Apply Rub, pressing slightly to aid adhesion. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Place rosemary in the bottom of a roasting pan and place garlic in a circle around it. Place pork on top.
- Some may wish to be a bit bolder and make slits in the meat to insert the rosemary and garlic into the roast.
- Insert an oven-safe probe thermometer into the center and bake at 375°F until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve.