Cookbook:Ravioli/Crab Meat Filling
- Sauté the onion and garlic in the butter over low heat until soft, about 15 minutes.
- Combine crab meat, mustard, cream, egg, lemon juice, parsley, bread crumbs and seasonings in a bowl.
- Add the onion and celery and mix until well blended but not homogeneous.
- Cover and refrigerate until the pasta dough is ready.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- If using canned crab meat, drain in a sieve and taste. If excessively salty, rinse under running water until palatable.