Thai pineapple curry (แกงสับปะรด / kaeng sap pa rod) is a traditional curry of Southern Thailand. The recipe has crushed pineapple with juice, so it tastes both sweet and sour. It is often served over rice and garnished with peeled orange slices, diced green onion, or celery.
- Simmer the coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat for 5 minutes and add red curry paste.
- Put the sliced pineapple in the curry and wait until it is soft.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then add the shrimp.
- Flavor the curry by adding the palm sugar, fish sauce, and ripe tamarind. Add more palm sugar for a sweeter curry, add more fish sauce for a salty curry, and add more ripe tamarind for a sour flavor.
- http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Thai-Pineapple-Chicken-Curry-407083?columns=4&position=24%2F33. Thai Pineapple Chicken Curry. Allrecipes UK.
- http://rasamalaysia.com/thai-shrimp-and-pineapple-curry. Thai Shrimps and Pineapple Curry. Rasa Malaysia.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZrJ23pnaYs. How to cook Thai pineapple curry (Easy and tasty). Chantamas Srichong.
- http://www.pim.in.th/side-dish-by-squid-crab/763-pineapple-mussel-curry. แกงคั่วสัปปะรดกับหอยแมงภู่แห้ง. พิม.
- http://foodthaicooking.blogspot.com/2013/08/blog-post_10.html. วิธีทำแกงกะทิสับปะรด. เมนูก้นครัว.