Cookbook:Panna Cotta with Red Fruit Sauce
(Redirected from Cookbook:Panna cotta)
|Panna Cotta with Red Fruit Sauce|
Panna cotta Edit
- 15 g gelatin
- 2 cups (500 ml) cold water
- 2 cups (500 ml) heavy cream
- 200 g sugar
- 2 cups (500 ml) milk
Red fruit sauce Edit
- Stir the gelatin into the water, and let bloom for about 5 minutes.
- In a pot, place the milk, cream, sugar, and soaked gelatin. Heat the pot to a gentle boil (stirring regularly to prevent scorching) and remove from heat.
- Pour the mixture into molds suited to a small portion for dessert, and let cool for 2–3 hours in the refrigerator.
- While waiting, liquidize the berries, combining with the sugar to make the fruit sauce.
- When ready to serve, unmold the dessert onto a plate, and decorate with red fruit sauce.