Cookbook:Oven Pancakes (Vegan)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Oven pancakes (vegan))
- Preheat oven to 230° Celsius (450° Fahrenheit) and oil an eight-inch oven-safe skillet.
- Combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- Add the soy milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla; stir well.
- Stir in the apple cider vinegar, mix well, and pour immediately into the skillet.
- Bake at 230° Celsius (450° Fahrenheit) for 18 to 20 minutes, and serve.
When a toothpick is inserted into the completed product, it should come out clean.