Cookbook:Oatmeal Banana Waffle
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Bread
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups water
- ½ banana
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Turn waffle iron on high.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until the contents are smooth.
- Let the mixture sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Spray the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour some of the batter onto the waffle iron.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Repeat until you are out of batter.