Cookbook:Nigerian Fried Noodles
|Nigerian Fried Noodles
Nigerian fried noodles are a famous dish in Nigeria, consumed by all.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the instant noodles, and cook until softened but still slightly firm.
- Drain the noodles.
- Heat a thin layer of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, peppers, carrot, and leafy greens, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Season the vegetables with stock cube or the instant noodle seasoning powder.
- Add the cooked noodles to the vegetables, and stir-fry them until frothy.
- Lower the heat so the noodles can fry more slowly for a few minutes.
- Serve hot.