Cookbook:Deep Fried Chiles Filled with Chickpea Flour (Mirchi Bhajji)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Mirchi bhajji)
|Deep Fried Chiles Filled with Chickpea Flour (Mirchi Bhajji)|
Mirchi (Green peppers) Bhajji, are fried stuffed peppers.
- Slit 5-10 of the peppers, preferably the longest and fattest.
- Mix salt and gram flour.
- Stuff the slit peppers with this mixture.
- Keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix all other dry ingredients.
- Heat oil.
- Dip each green pepper into this mixture gently to coat it.
- Deep fry on med. heat until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Makes 5-10 bhajjies, best served fresh.