Cookbook:Deep Fried Chiles Filled with Chickpea Flour (Mirchi Bhajji)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Mirchi bhajji)
|Deep Fried Chiles Filled with Chickpea Flour (Mirchi Bhajji)|
Mirchi bhajji are fried stuffed peppers.
- Slit 5–10 of the peppers, preferably the longest and fattest.
- Mix salt and gram flour. Stuff the slit peppers with this mixture, and keep aside for 15–20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Mix all other dry ingredients. Dip each green pepper into this mixture gently to coat it.
- Deep fry in heated oil until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.