|Time||Prep: 15 minutes|
Baking: 45–55 minutes
Special equipment Edit
- Small bowl for mixing egg mixture
- Very large bowl for mixing meat mixture
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Beat eggs, water, and approximately soy sauce together in a bowl and set aside.
- Get a large bowl and mix the ground beef and stuffing together. Make sure to use your hands and combine the mixture well, as this is the most important step.
- Slowly work the egg mixture into the meat and stuffing, once again making sure to combine all ingredients well.
- Pick up the big ball of meat and pack in hands until you have formed a loaf. Place in ungreased loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, on the center rack of the oven for 45–55 minutes until center of meatloaf is browned.
- Drain excess grease off side of pan and let stand 5–10 minutes before cutting and serving.