Cookbook:Lemon Impossible Pie
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Desserts
|Lemon Impossible Pie|
|Time||prep: 15 minutes|
cooking: up to 2 hours
The impossible pie is so-called because it has no crust but separates into layers while baking. This pie has a unique taste that is very nice.
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Whisk all ingredients until thoroughly mixed. The optimal method is to whisk the wet ingredients first and slowly add the dry ingredients while whisking slowly.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Cook until an inserted skewer comes out clean. It should take at least 45 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold with ice cream.
- Use orange juice instead of lemon