Cookbook:Lemon Impossible Pie
|Lemon Impossible Pie|
|Time||prep: 15 minutes
cooking: up to 2 hours
This pie has a unique taste that is very nice. The only thing impossible about it is to know why it is called a pie, as there is no pastry.
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup lemon juice (or orange)
- 1⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup coconut (optional)
- 1 cup plain flour
- ½ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Whisk all ingredients until thoroughly mixed. The optimal method is to whisk the wet ingredients first and slowly add the dry ingredients while whisking slowly.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Cook until an inserted skewer comes out clean. It should take at least 45 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold with ice cream.