Cookbook:Kele Ka Halwa (Fried Bananas in Milk)
|Kele Ka Halwa (Fried Bananas in Milk)|
This is a banana dessert.
- Chop the cashews and almonds into small pieces.
- Fry the chopped nuts in a small amount of ghee until golden-brown.
- Simmer the milk until reduced and very thick.
- Peel the bananas, and cut into ¼ inch-thick slices.
- Heat the 250 g ghee in a skillet. Add the bananas, and fry until they turn brown. Remove the fried bananas from the hot oil.
- Mix the cooked bananas with the thickened milk, and let cool.
- Garnish the bananas and milk with the toasted nuts, and serve.