Cookbook:Karedok (Indonesian Raw Vegetable Salad with Peanut Dressing)
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements. |
The following reason was given: This recipe needs measurements and serving size
|Karedok (Indonesian Raw Vegetable Salad with Peanut Dressing)|
- Red pepper[clarification needed]
- Birds' eye chilli
- Grated galangal
- Palm sugar
- Shrimp paste (terasi/belacan)
- Brackish water
- Hot water
- Pound the red peppers, garlic, birds' eye chilli, galangal, peanuts, palm sugar, salt, and shrimp paste together.
- Add brackish water and hot water. Mix evenly to make a dressing.
- Add cucumber, bean sprouts, cabbage, basil, and eggplant. Toss them to coat with the dressing.
- Top with fried shrimp chips.