Cookbook:Jamaican Chicken Fingers with Honey-Mustard Sauce
|Jamaican Chicken Fingers with Honey-Mustard Sauce|
Cookbook recipe for Jamaican Chicken Fingers with Honey-Mustard Sauce.
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Trim fat from chicken.
- Cut chicken lengthwise into 3/4-inch-wide strips.
- In shallow dish whisk together egg whites and honey.
- In another shallow dish combine cereal and jerk seasoning.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture and then roll dipped pieces in cereal mixture.
- Place the cereal-coated pieces in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 11 to 13 minutes or until tender and no longer pink.
- While baking, in small bowl stir together salad dressing and lime peel.
- Serve chicken and mango slices with salad dressing mixture.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- This recipe can also be served as an appetizer; it will make 12 servings.
- Jerk seasoning can be bought ready-made or you can follow this recipe: Jamaican Jerk Spice