Hot and Spicy DipEdit
- 2 eggs, OR
- 4 egg yolks, soft-boiled, OR
- 3 oz. egg substitute with lecithin
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 2 Tbs. sweet pickle relish or chutney
- 1 Tbs. prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. hot sauce, store bought
- 2 Tbs. chopped scallions
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Combine the eggs, lemon juice and salt in a blender. Mix briefly.
- While motor is running, add oil in a slow, steady stream until the mixture has emulsified into a mayonnaise.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.