Cookbook:Hot and Spicy Dip
- 2 eggs OR 4 soft-boiled egg yolks OR 3 oz egg substitute with lecithin
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups olive oil
- ¼ cup tomato ketchup
- 2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish or chutney
- 1 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce, store bought
- 2 Tbsp chopped scallions
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Combine the eggs, lemon juice and salt in a blender. Mix briefly.
- While motor is running, add oil in a slow, steady stream until the mixture has emulsified into a mayonnaise.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.