- Preheat oven to 325°F (about 165°C).
- Mix together pepper, flour, mustard, sage, and salt to get a rub.
- Apply rub to pork roast and set aside.
- Line a roasting pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place roast in pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Mix together applesauce, cinnamon, honey, and nutmeg as a glaze.
- Remove roast from oven and spread with glaze.
- Return glazed roast to oven and bake until you get an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C), about 50–60 minutes.
Notes, tips, and variations