- Mix coconut flesh with the rice flour and arrowroot flour.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and durian together. Add palm sugar, egg, and coconut cream, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour banana mixture into a blender and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Mix coconut mixture and banana purée. Cover this and let it chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Heat a pan to medium hot. Brush the pan surface with oil and spoon on the mixture. Fry it until it is light brown color.
- Serve it hot, with the palm sugar caramel and passion fruit ice cream.