- 4 thick cut ribeye steaks
- Steak Rub, as needed
- Dijon mustard, as needed
- A heat-resistant towel soaked in oil and tied with twine
- Worcestershire sauce in a spray bottle
- Spread a thin layer of mustard on both sides of each steak. Shake on Rub liberally and gently massage into meat. Set aside.
- Quickly wipe the towel on the grate of a preheated charcoal grill. Add steaks to the hottest part and cook 1 1/2 minutes, then twist 90° and cook for another 1 1/2 minutes. Flip and repeat 1 more time. If flare-ups appear close to meat, spray with Worcestershire sauce. If not, leave alone.
- Move to a cooler part of the grill and cook, turning often until 10 degrees under your desired doneness.
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve.