Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | US Cuisine | Breakfast | Omelet Recipes
The Denver omelet is a bit like the Spanish omelet, but with different non-egg ingredients.
- Melt butter in a large skillet or on a griddle.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, ham and bacon in the butter until the onion starts to become translucent.
- In a small bowl, whip the eggs lightly. Add salt, pepper, and hot sauce if desired.
- Slowly stir the eggs into the mixture in the skillet.
- Lightly brown on one side.
- Flip over and lightly brown other side.