Denver Crunch is a layered dessert that includes a crunchy base, a cream cheese middle, and a fruit top.
- Mix crust ingredients like pie crust until crumbly.
- Press in pan. Bake at 350˚F until brown. Cool.
- Take fork and crumble into small pieces. Some may be reserved for topping if you choose.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Spoon the filling on the crust until it is covered.
- Top with your favorite fruit filling.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Thickened blackberries and boysenberries make excellent toppings.