Cookbook:Dahi Baingana (Fried Eggplant in Yogurt)
(Redirected from Cookbook:Dahi Baingana)
|Dahi Baingana (Fried Eggplant in Yogurt)|
- Cut eggplant into thin slices, lengthwise. Deep fry in oil. Keep aside.
- Mix dahi with water.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add panch puran and red chili, then cook until the spices splutter.
- Add dahi-water mix, salt to taste, and sugar. Stir properly and make a gravy.
- Add fried eggplant to the gravy, and lower the flame.
- Heat it for 2–3 minutes, then leave it to cool.
- Serve with rice.