Christmas pudding is a dessert served typically around the Christmas festive period and on Christmas day in the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth countries such as Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Canada. Outside of this festive period, it is known as a plum pudding which can have further recipe variations as well.
- Prepare your Christmas Pudding from your choice of recipes above.
- Cook the mixture, cool the pudding, and store.
- Reheat your pudding on the day of serving.
- Create your brandy butter, recipe above.
- Serve your pudding at the table and pour a small amount of warmed up brandy over the pudding, lighting it for flaming. Serve with your brandy butter.