Cookbook:Chocolate Chip Balls
These chocolate chip balls are a baked good similar to chocolate chip cookies.
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup (240ml) granulated white sugar
- 1 cup (240ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (480ml) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (480ml) oat flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups (480ml) (12-ounce package) Semi-sweet chocolate morsels / chocolate chips
- 4 oz (120g) grated milk chocolate (1/2 a bar)
- 3 cups (720ml) your favorite chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375° F (around 200˚C).
- Cream butter and both sugars in a large mixer bowl.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Sift together the flour, salt, oat flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate morsels, grated chocolate bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet. Instead of a cookie sheet, I use a pizza stone.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown (cooking times may vary). Remove and let stand for about 1 minute before moving cookies to a plate or cooling sheet.