- Preheat oven to 375° F (around 200c).
- Cream butter and both sugars in a large mixer bowl.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Sift together the flour, salt, oat flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate morsels, grated chocolate bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet. Instead of a cookie sheet, I use a pizza stone.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown (cooking times may vary). Remove and let stand for about 1 minute before moving cookies to a plate or cooling sheet.