- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1-2 lb (1/2 to 1 kg) of skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 tsp Cumin (or to suit your taste)
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper (or to suit your taste)
- Cut chicken into roughly 1x1 inch (2.5 x 2.5 cm) pieces
- Marinate the chicken with a spoonful of turmeric, salt and black pepper
- Cook chicken in olive oil, cumin and red pepper over high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- While meat is cooking, chop/julienne vegetables (red pepper, green pepper, and onion)
- When meat is completely cooked, add vegetables, stir frequently so that all are evenly cooked.
- Remove from heat when vegetables are soft
- Serve with tortilla shells and any of the following toppings: cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, onions, guacamole