- Cut chicken into roughly 1x1-inch (2.5 x 2.5 cm) pieces.
- Marinate the chicken with a spoonful of turmeric, salt and black pepper.
- Cook chicken in olive oil, cumin and red pepper over high heat in a large skillet or wok.
- While meat is cooking, chop/julienne vegetables peppers and onion).
- When meat is completely cooked, add vegetables, stirring frequently so that all are evenly cooked.
- Remove from heat when vegetables are soft.
- Serve with tortilla shells and toppings such as cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, onions, and/or guacamole.