- Preheat oven to 350°F (175C).
- Combine all ingredients except nuts and mix well with cake mixer.
- Add nuts and stir in well.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x13-inch (23x33 cm) pan and bake oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- ↑ Weight conversions from USDA National Nutrient Database. Original recipe text and ingredient order preserved. When supplied, weight value as grams was used. Large eggs presumed. For nuts, used walnuts, pecans, almonds, and peanuts, and used either "whole" or "halves" cup values, to create a range. Pecans were lowest, and peanuts highest.