Cookbook:Carrot Paprika Spread
|Carrot Paprika Spread|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Vegan Cuisine | Breakfast
Carrot paprika spread is a spread consisting of tofu and oat flakes.
- 250g oat flakes (or raw spelt flour)
- 250g tofu
- 1 (or more) carrot(s)
- 1 (or more) paprika(s) (may substitute with red bell peppers, sweet peppers)
- 1 (or more) onion(s)
- Rapeseed oil or other vegetable oil
- Soy sauce
- Soy lecithin powder
- Combine the oat flakes and tofu with some water to make the base. You might want to add lecithin powder as an emulsifier.
- Mash carrot, paprika, and onion. If you prefer larger pieces you can also cut some of it instead.
- Add a spoon of margarine and/or a spoon of rapeseed oil.
- Add mustard, catsup, garlic, and pepper to taste.