Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Dessert
These cake brownies are somewhat less dense and almost cake-like compared to ready-made mixtures one would buy from a store.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9 x 9 inch (23 x 23 cm) square cake pan.
- Whisk eggs until light in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add sugar, melted butter, and cocoa. Mix well.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, vanilla, and nuts. Mix well with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 °F/175 °C (Gas Mark 4).