These cake brownies are somewhat less dense and almost cake-like compared to ready made mixtures one would buy from a store.
- Leave out butter until the butter becomes room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 9" x 9" square pan
- Whisk eggs until light in a medium-sized bowl.
- Then add sugar, melted butter, and cocoa. Mix well.
- Add flour, salt, baking powder, vanilla, and nuts. Mix with Rubber Spatula well.
- Pour into a 9" x 9" (23cm x 23cm) greased pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 °F/175 °C/450 °K (Gas Mark 4).