|Time||10 - 12 minutes (plus refrigeration time)|
An easy snack named from their resemblance to the nut of the Buckeye tree.
- Mix peanut butter, melted butter, vanilla, and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Form the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Place a toothpick into each ball.
- Refrigerate or freeze for an hour.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Dip the balls in the melted chocolate, leaving a small exposed circle.
- Place on wax paper and remove toothpick.
- Refrigerate or freeze.