|Time||10 - 12 minutes|
A quick, easy, and delightful snack that will give you your chocolate and peanut butter fix.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Put all other ingredients into a bowl. Mix.
- Form the mixture into small balls, about half the size of a golf ball.
- Optionally, refrigerate or freeze the peanut butter balls for easier dipping.
- Dip the balls in the melted chocolate and place on wax paper.
- Allow the chocolate balls to cool in the freeze or fridge before consumption.