Cookbook:Banana Caramel Dessert
|Banana Caramel Dessert
This dessert appears to be loosely based on or derived from banoffee pie. It combines bananas and caramel sauce with pre-made dough for convenience. The ingredients are simple, the time it takes to prepare is short, and the dessert is simply delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a small bowl, toss bananas, vanilla, and melted butter until bananas are well coated.
- On a cookie sheet, unroll 2 cinnamon rolls, leaving the two triangles attached to form a square. Place ¼ of the banana mixture in the center of each pair of rolls.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Heat the caramel topping and drizzle over dessert. Serve warm, with ice cream if desired.