Cookbook:Apple Streusel Muffins
|Apple Streusel Muffins|
|Energy||237 calories (1 muffin)|
|Time||20 - 25 minutes|
A delicious muffin recipe filled with apples.
- Combine brown sugar, ¼ cup of flour and ½ tsp cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Cut in until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Combine softened margarine/butter, 1½ cup of flour, 1½ tsp cinnamon, sugar and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Beat egg, milk and cooking oil in a small bowl. Add apple and stir. Pour into well. Stir until just moistened.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full. Divide and sprinkle toppings over each.
- Bake at 400 °F (200 °C) for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
Notes, tips and variationsEdit
- Taste best when still warm.