Cookbook:Apple Bundt Cake
|Apple Bundt Cake|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Cake
Apple bundt cake is very easy to make, requires no fancy frosting or filling, and is delicious for serving at breakfast, tea time or even as a birthday cake with a chocolate or fruit glaze covering.
- Mix quickly the sugar and lemon rind in a food processor.
- Add eggs and blend until it becomes a nice cream.
- Continue blending while slowly adding the oil. Blend until well mixed and add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl sift the dry ingredients all together (flour, allspice, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon).
- Mix the dry ingredients slowly into the batter, blending until it becomes nice and thick.
- Add grated apples and blend quickly into batter just to mix. Be sure not to overblend and shred the apples too much.
- Add raisins, and pulse the processor as to just mix them in and not shred them.
- Bake in a bundt pan for 55 minutes at approximately 320°F (160°C; gas mark 3) or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.