Books in this subject area deal with scientific software: computer software that assists with the addressing of issues important to science.
The following 25 related categories may be of interest, out of 25 total.
- Book:AquaResp (5 pages)
- Book:BOINC (1 page)
- Book:Celestia (1 cat, 136 pages)
- Book:DChip (6 pages)
- Book:Freefem (1 page)
- Book:GENtle (1 cat, 44 pages)
- Book:GENtle 2 (5 pages)
- Book:Gerris Manual (6 pages)
- Book:GLPK (95 pages)
- Book:HydroGeoSphere (131 pages)
- Book:Maple (12 pages)
- Book:Mathematica (17 pages)
- Book:MATLAB Programming (3 cats, 166 pages)
- Book:Maxima (22 pages)
- Book:MPSolve (1 page)
- Book:Potopt Molecular Dynamics Suite (1 page)
- Book:ROOT (4 cats, 5 pages)
- Book:Sage (4 pages)
- Book:SAS (1 cat, 21 pages)
- Book:Simulation with AnyLogic (54 pages)
- Book:Software Tools For Molecular Microscopy (1 cat, 6 pages)
- Book:SPM (2 cats, 71 pages)
- Book:Stata (1 cat, 32 pages)
- Book:VisSim (6 pages)
- Book:Webots Odor Simulation (6 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Scientific software"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.