Books in this subject area deal with political ideologies: ethical sets of ideals, principles, doctrines, myths, or symbols of a social movement, institution, class, or large group that explains how society should work, and offers some political and cultural blueprint for a certain social order. A political ideology largely concerns itself with how to allocate power and to what ends it should be used.
The following 7 related categories may be of interest, out of 7 total.
- Subject:Anarchism (2 cats, 3 pages)
- Book:Feminism (29 pages)
- Book:Green Politics (2 pages)
- Book:Liberalism (7 pages)
- Book:Láadan (30 pages)
- Book:Marxism, Communism, and Socialism (5 pages)
- Book:What is Communism (10 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Political ideologies"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.